NameSilo

domain HDGAMING.COM and HDVGAMING.COM

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
683
I picked this up a short time ago. I paid a good amount for it, but thought it was a great name. I also have hdvgaming.com, hdgamingpc.com, hdgame.biz, hdconsole.com, hdconsoles.com, hdvgame.com, hdvgaming.com, and hdvgamingpc.com. Let me know what you all think of my flagship HDGAMING.COM and the others if you want to chime in.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
HDgaming - mid xx

others unsure. Whats HD an HDV by the way?
 
0
•••
HD is high Definition, that sounds like a great name, Keep HDgaming, let a gaming company know about it you might be able to get low $XXXX if your lucky, but to anyone else it's worth basically reg fee.
 
0
•••
Might be worth a little more in a year or so. Hold on to it.
 
0
•••
I'm trying to market Hdgaming.com to microsoft, sony, nvidia, and ati graphics. I think they all are saying their products are for HD GAMING. They might like to use the name to direct traffic to their sites. Hopefully someone will bite.
 
0
•••
High $xxx to low $x,xxx. Wait for that end-user.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back