Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain HDDVD.cn

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

rokoroko

Top Member
Impact
1,166
HDDVD.cn 麻烦您一下,请问您的域名转让不?

I have got probably an offer -but it is in chinese

-but anyway I would like to know your appraisal on it

thanks
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
does anybody speaks chinese here -I have got an email with this in subject
麻烦您一下,请问您的域名转让不? and I dont realy know what does it means , just that it is related to this domain name.

and this in the letter:

ww.hddvd.cn这个域名看您并没有真正使用,不知道您是否可以转让,转让费用是多少呢?



thanks for help
 
0
•••
Translation from WorldLingo.com

"□□the domain name looked you and □have the true use, did not know whether you may □□, □□□use are how many?"
 
0
•••
thank You Cassius,

So it is an offer.

Would somebody know the price I could ask for this name?
 
0
•••
meybe you can ask mid$xxx
 
0
•••
Thanks ff89,

does anybody think this domain name is worth mid XXX usd ,not more?

I want to make the first kick off which will not probably the price I will get - so just to know how do others avaluate the name first I start to deal about.
I have never sell CN DN before.
Last question is about the escrow -sedo isnt cheap with cn. minimal 150 usd-
so if anybody know some reliable other escrow servise for the transfer in case of succes.


thanks for advice

btw. the interested party is owner of hddvd.net.cn
 
Last edited:
0
•••
last offer is 500 usd. is it OK?
 
0
•••
I have got today new first offer through sedo 2000 eur.

It looks klike reasonable price.Sould I bid more when it is the fist one bid?(isnt it just a part of price he,she could spent on it?)

thanks for comments
 
0
•••
i think it is worth at least that much, it's up to you whether you want that money now or want to wait for a possibly higher offer.

Good luck
 
0
•••
Is it possible to get even higher offer on this china extension?

More likely it seems to me than wait for somebody else , just make conteroffer with higher bid on this bueyr ,but not to scared him to much
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back