Unstoppable Domains

Have you mastered the art of selling to the same buyer?

Labeled as discuss in General Domain Discussion, started by Arpit131, Nov 4, 2016

Replies:
Views:

1. Arpit131

Arpit131 Top Member Epik.com Staff VIP

I recently sold 10 domains to the same buyer, having approached him for one of my names.

While he was not interested in the name I offered, he bought 10 other names from my portfolio and the deal went on smooth, with a price better than I expected.
    The best part was, I sold one and then offered him the other names individually priced, and a discounted price as a lot.

I think building relation with the leads is very important. I couldn't imagine selling 10 names to the same buyer. This was the second time I sold multiple names to the same buyer and it has only reaffirmed my trust into building connects.

Follow up definitely helped. Had I not followed up with him, there wouldn't have been one sale even.

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
Topics / Tags:
biix
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice