Dynadot

question Have you ever sold a domain twice?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I did it only once where I sold a domain twice at wholesale prices. First time I sold it to a domainer then after 1 year I found it expired so I registered it and sold it again to a another domainer.

I also found one of my domains that was sold at retail price ($700) expired but I didn't register it because it is not high quality and I think it is extremely unlikely that it will sell again at retail price "Lightning never strikes the same place twice" lol

I found these names by bulk search my sold domains in expireddomains.net

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I sold a name for $15K around 2016, and then the owner closed down shop during the pandemic, so I got it back for free in 2021 because I knew the owners personally and had some other deal (long term monthly payments) with them for other names which they didn't pay so they gave all back to me for free. Got offers for the one of $15K afterwards by other buyers, but for way less like $2000, so I could have earned twice on it, but it is too valuable easily worth $10K so rejected the offer.

Another time I sold a domain, but regretted it, and then bought it back for way more after many years lol

Last edited:
•••
Another time I sold a domain, but regretted it, and then bought it back for way more after many years lol

Domaining world is weird lol 😂

Last edited:
•••
•••
At wholesale price, to other domainers I've done it tens of times (I've sold tons of domains to domainers over the years).
In the same time, I've sold a domain twice, to two different domainers, dropped both times and registered the third time again and sold it couple of months later to end user, for low xxxx ( it was a BB accepted, double letter brandable) I'm still hunting for my domains sold to end users to sell one twice to different end users.

Last edited:
•••
No but have been asked to broker to try get one i sold back as buyer thought i had snapped it back. They forgot to renew.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back