Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

.tv Has Estibot updated their .tv algorithm?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Impact
320
Hello everyone,

I was doing some research today, and it looks like Esa might have updated the Estibot algorithm.

Previously, most of my LL.TVs were valued at $10,000 by Estibot. Today, Be(.)tv came in at $28,000, MM(.)tv $28,000, FP(.)tv $27,000, Ink(.)tv $13,000 and Alarm(.)tv at $14,000.

It looks to me like an upward adjustment was made. I'd be curious to see if you are finding the same with your .TVs.

Best,

Claude
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I just checked PembrokePines.tv and got $10 :) Pembroke Pines has a population in excess of 150k, a mall, a high-end shopping center, a hospital, numerous well-cared parks, a few golf courses and is 10-12 miles from beautiful Hollywood Beach.

At http://appraise.Epik.com I get $350 but still a disappointing appraisal.
 
0
•••
I put some in and some definitely went up and others didn't (between $1.6K - $16K). Guess that it's #Ads*Search as the major contributor.

The $16K name was CPC $2.50 362K searches with 8 ads, for example.

I don't buy Estibot for .com - even less for .TV as the markets aren't the same at all imho.
 
0
•••
Yes, I have been finding a jack in some of the appraisals.
 
0
•••
1
•••
Maybe Esa's been drinking Jack...:hehe:

I think at some of those evaluations, he has also been following it with jagermeister chasers :hehe:
 
1
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back