domain HarpChat.com, FlavWater.com, CodedWallet.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

MitchH

Established Member
Impact
Any realistic estimates? Short-term and Long-term outlook? Thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
HarpChat.com - a chat service for people that like Harps? Unless I'm missing something I don't think it's worth anything.

FlavWater - The problem with this is that manufacturers of flavoured water drinks already have their own brand and corresponding domains. Unless one of them decides to bring out a new drink called FlavWater (which I think is unlikely), I'm not sure who is going to want this domain. Perhaps a wholesaler that deals specifically in flavoured water? But again, they usually have their own brands.

CodedWallet - Not sure what this really means. All wallets are technically coded by someone. Your best hope is that someone creates a new cryptocurrency called "coded" that becomes popular (again unlikely).

I personally think we're looking at reg fees here.

Last edited:
•••
HarpChat.com - a chat service for people that like Harps? Unless I'm missing something I don't think it's worth anything.

FlavWater - The problem with this is that manufacturers of flavoured water drinks already have their own brand and corresponding domains. Unless one of them decides to bring out a new drink called FlavWater (which I think is unlikely), I'm not sure who is going to want this domain. Perhaps a wholesaler that deals specifically in flavoured water? But again, they usually have their own brands.

CodedWallet - Not sure what this really means. All wallets are technically coded by someone. Your best hope is that someone creates a new cryptocurrency called "coded" that becomes popular (again unlikely).

I personally think we're looking at reg fees here.

"Harp" refers to talking or writing on a particular topic. That's the definition.

I think FlavWater is more geared to new startups, not existing manufactures.

CodedWallet was a long shot. But the keyword "wallet" and data security is hot right now. When I see the word Coded, I see encryption and security. People want that more than ever right now. But it's probably a useless domain lol

•••
Howsit!

HarpChat.com, I have appraised this name before. I would say around $3,000 USD, like snapchat.com when they bought their name for around that level all those years ago.

FlavWater.com, I know where you were going with this, flavored water, close but just doesn't quench my thirst, still like the name, I would set the price around $4,999 USD actually, cause perhaps someone with a better plan for the name, has a better idea and money to pay for it, but you could be sitting on this name for years.

CodedWallet.com, not quite the crypto wallet I was looking for but perhaps in the future. I would maybe renew this name, if no news or trends pick up with these keywords, I would drop it and concentrate on better names and other hobbies that would be more constructive for you. I would appraise it between $500 - $1,000 USD.

For interest's sake, here are some comparable wallet related domain name sales:
  • bitcoinwallet.com $250,000 USD
  • mybitcoinwallet.com $7,700 USD
  • tripwallet.com $6,110 USD
  • globalwallet.com $6,000 USD
  • coinwallet.com $4,515 USD
  • redwallet.com $4,500 USD
  • hardwallet.com $3,800 USD
  • ethereummistwallet.com $3,750 USD
  • cashwallet.com $3,500 USD
  • mybitwallet.com $3,321 USD
  • 1wallet.com $2,899 USD
  • drivewallet.com $2,800 USD
  • biometricwallet.com $2,500 USD
  • giftwallet.com $2,400 USD
  • rewardswallet.com $2,295 USD
  • torwallet.com $2,200 USD
  • studentwallet.com $2,046 USD
  • ladywallet.com $2,002 USD
  • powerwallet.com $2,000
  • owallet.com $1,924 USD
  • robowallet.com $1,800 USD
  • jumpwallet.com $1,595 USD
  • jdwallet.com $1,300 USD
  • global-wallet.com $1,250 USD
  • clutchwallet.com $1,200 USD
  • airwallet.com $1,200 USD
  • bankwallet.com $1,100 USD
  • paywallet.com $1,000 USD

•••
Howsit!

HarpChat.com, I have appraised this name before. I would say around $3,000 USD, like snapchat.com when they bought their name for around that level all those years ago.

FlavWater.com, I know where you were going with this, flavored water, close but just doesn't quench my thirst, still like the name, I would set the price around $4,999 USD actually, cause perhaps someone with a better plan for the name, has a better idea and money to pay for it, but you could be sitting on this name for years.

CodedWallet.com, not quite the crypto wallet I was looking for but perhaps in the future. I would maybe renew this name, if no news or trends pick up with these keywords, I would drop it and concentrate on better names and other hobbies that would be more constructive for you. I would appraise it between $500 - $1,000 USD.

For interest's sake, here are some comparable wallet related domain name sales:
  • bitcoinwallet.com $250,000 USD
  • mybitcoinwallet.com $7,700 USD
  • tripwallet.com $6,110 USD
  • globalwallet.com $6,000 USD
  • coinwallet.com $4,515 USD
  • redwallet.com $4,500 USD
  • hardwallet.com $3,800 USD
  • ethereummistwallet.com $3,750 USD
  • cashwallet.com $3,500 USD
  • mybitwallet.com $3,321 USD
  • 1wallet.com $2,899 USD
  • drivewallet.com $2,800 USD
  • biometricwallet.com $2,500 USD
  • giftwallet.com $2,400 USD
  • rewardswallet.com $2,295 USD
  • torwallet.com $2,200 USD
  • studentwallet.com $2,046 USD
  • ladywallet.com $2,002 USD
  • powerwallet.com $2,000
  • owallet.com $1,924 USD
  • robowallet.com $1,800 USD
  • jumpwallet.com $1,595 USD
  • jdwallet.com $1,300 USD
  • global-wallet.com $1,250 USD
  • clutchwallet.com $1,200 USD
  • airwallet.com $1,200 USD
  • bankwallet.com $1,100 USD
  • paywallet.com $1,000 USD

Thanks for taking the time and providing such great feedback! Very appreciated. My goal is to hold on to these domains long-term, not trying to flip them quickly. I know someone will want them someday :)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back