domains Happy New Year and our first ever Best in Domaining Awards

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact
I want to wish all our readers a very Happy New Year. May 2020 bring you all you need in your life with much health and happiness. I am starting a little awards post on New Years Day looking back on the previous year and with the intent of helping a good cause. So I […]

Continue Reading

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Liked the Best Domainer. @Bob Hawkes was deserving of this, IMHO. Although there are many deserving people for this award.

•••
I just learned of this and feel totally at a loss for words (which does not happen often, as any readers of NamePros know :). Thank you so much, @equity78. I am so grateful, and surprised, that you would even consider me as "Best Contributor".

The domain industry, and NamePros in particular, full of wonderful people who I have learned from! I still have much to learn, but your many posts and contributions have been among the most informative and valuable in supporting my learning, and as Shane commented on your blog it is really you who deserve an award.I am in awe of the amount your write and as i have said before, your long term perspective is valuable to us all.

Your contribution to St. Jude will help lives of children who you will never meet. Thank you so much and best wishes for 2020!

I appreciated seeing both your categories and choices. Congrats to @Michael and NameBio for Best Domainer Resource, to Chad Wright @webquest for Best Domainer, Andrew @DomainNameWire for best blog, and VIP Brokerage for best domain brokerage.

Thanks again,

Bob

ps Thanks for your kind comments @stub

Last edited:
•••
Excellent choices! It's great to some industry recognition

•••
I just learned of this and feel totally at a loss for words (which does not happen often, as any readers of NamePros know :). Thank you so much, @equity78. I am so grateful, and surprised, that you would even consider me as "Best Contributor".

The domain industry, and NamePros in particular, full of wonderful people who I have learned from! I still have much to learn, but your many posts and contributions have been among the most informative and valuable in supporting my learning, and as Shane commented on your blog it is really you who deserve an award.I am in awe of the amount your write and as i have said before, your long term perspective is valuable to us all.

Your contribution to St. Jude will help lives of children who you will never meet. Thank you so much and best wishes for 2020!

I appreciated seeing both your categories and choices. Congrats to @Michael and NameBio for Best Domainer Resource, to Chad Wright @webquest for Best Domainer, Andrew @DomainNameWire for best blog, and VIP Brokerage for best domain brokerage.

Thanks again,

Bob

ps Thanks for your kind comments @stub

CONGRATULATIONS Bob...(y)

•••
•••
Congratulations Bob!

That is quite an honor and a recognition well earned and deserved.

Your contributions on NamePros range from greeting and extending a warm welcome to the newly arrived on the shores of NamePros to presenting and discussing analytical and quantitative advanced domain topics.

Again, Congrats!

•••
Congrats @Bob Hawkes If there has been an election, I would have certainly voted for you. :xf.smile:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back