IT.COM

Happy Canadian Thanksgiving!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
A shout out to all fellow Canadians on NP, as it's Canadian Thanksgiving this weekend! I know there are fellow Canadian on here (often with a maple leaf sneaked into your avatar)... Cheers!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Happy Thanksgiving to you also!

•••
•••
We best mention domains since this is in the general domain category.

So.... sold any domains lately?

Happy Thanksgiving

I'm thankful I'm not the one getting my wrists slapped by Amanda for posting in the wrong forum :xf.laugh::xf.laugh::xf.laugh:

•••
43237820_10161073497700595_1787438163073957888_n.jpg

•••
Hope everyone is feeling thankful for a wonderful life in this amazing country!
@MapleDots (nice avatar btw) mentions that we should be sure to mention domains so as not to break a NPs rule. So my contributions...
  • Someone is currently taking offers for Canada in .com, how much do you think it will go for?
  • Without looking, do you know how many times Canada exact word has sold in any extension?
  • Again without looking, do you know the first .ca ever registered?
Have a great weekend everyone!

PS Am I allowed to say I own Canadian in the extension that reminds us that being Canadian is Pretty Wonderful!?

Bob

•••
•••
Hope everyone is feeling thankful for a wonderful life in this amazing country!
@MapleDots (nice avatar btw) mentions that we should be sure to mention domains so as not to break a NPs rule. So my contributions...
  • Someone is currently taking offers for Canada in .com, how much do you think it will go for?
  • Without looking, do you know how many times Canada exact word has sold in any extension?
  • Again without looking, do you know the first .ca ever registered?
Have a great weekend everyone!

PS Am I allowed to say I own Canadian in the extension that reminds us that being Canadian is Pretty Wonderful!?

Bob

1. My avatar is part of my logo and my site favicon (y)

2. Canada.com? - how do I see where it is bidding?

3. Canadian.ca - nice one :xf.cool:

4. Oh yeah...... I get 3 Turkey Dinners, had one today, one tomorrow and one next weekend. It helps the waistline to have living grandparents and inlaws :xf.grin:

•••
Happy Thanksgiving to my neighbors to the north!

A beautiful country and awesome people...went first as a scout when I was 12 and have been back many times since.

•••
Happy Thanksgiving to my neighbors to the north!

I second this -- and I'm grateful for all the Canadian contributors to NP. You all add a lot.

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back