Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Happy Birthday, Secondversion.

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

Stephen

VIP Member
Impact
73
I know that there is another thread for birthday messages, but I believe that SecondVersion deserves his own.

Let's wish SecondVersion a warm Namepros birthday.

Happy Birthday, SecondVersion!

Stephen
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Happy Birthday V2 My Bro !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
0
•••
Happy Birthday to you stranger!
 
0
•••
Happy Birthday V2 ~
 
0
•••
I already congratulated ya in the other birthday thread, but here I go again :) Have a smashin day, enjoy your 18th and give the girls some room he he
 
0
•••
hehe

Hehe, thanks alot Steveh, X my bro, Leyen, Mark, and ThreeD.
I feel great :tu:

(I would post more, however it's 5 am in the morning, and I'm half awake ;) )

-Eric
 
0
•••
Have a great one 2nd version -_-
 
0
•••
Have a great day mate!

Why are you on here, with us freaks!?

:p

Go out, and enjoy yourself! ;)
 
0
•••
Happy Birthday Dude!
 
0
•••
Happy Birthday Second!!!!
 
0
•••
:lol: Thanks everyone. :)

Feels great, being ahem..an adult. :p And why am I here with you freaks? (According to Tom) Well, I can't sleep, and am bored. :hehe:

Once again, thank you everyone!

-Eric
 
0
•••
Hey SV!

Happy Birthday buddy; enjoy your day :tu: !


True_Snake
 
0
•••
:hehe: Thanks True_Snake :)

Ps.. Sabre, check the stats at whatpulse.org, I'm stomping you. :lol:

-Eric
 
0
•••
SecondVersion said:
:hehe: Thanks True_Snake :)

Ps.. Sabre, check the stats at whatpulse.org, I'm stomping you. :lol:

-Eric

Oops, i havent pulsed in a while...

There you go smartarse... look now ;)
 
0
•••
Sabre said:
Oops, i havent pulsed in a while...

There you go smartarse... look now ;)
Why you little... :o I'll get ya, wait and see. :lol:
 
0
•••
Happy Birthday Eric :D

Have fun! :tu:
 
0
•••
Happy birthday mate ;)
 
0
•••
Happy Birthday Eric!!!:D
 
0
•••
Happy Birthday to you s
Happy Birthday to you e
Happy Birthday to you c
Happy Birthday to you o
Happy Birthday to you n
Happy Birthday to you d
Happy Birthday to you v
Happy Birthday to you e
Happy Birthday to you r
Happy Birthday to you s
Happy Birthday to you i
Happy Birthday to you o
Happy Birthday to you n
Happy Birthday to you Second Version.... and many more:)
 
0
•••
Thanks Niel, Cody, Andrew, and Jenni :) Thanks EVERYONE :D
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back