Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

johname

Planet FutbolTop Member
Impact
Happy Birthday Michelle Have Fun

Michelle_2015.jpg

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
Happy Birthday Michelle! :) Sorry I am a bit late.I hope you were able to enjoy it.
resized_the-most-interesting-man-in-the-world-meme-generator-i-don-t-always-wish-people-happy-birthday-but-when-i-do-it-s-because-they-re-freaking-awesome-stay-sexy-my-friend-6450d9.jpg

•••
Are we invited? Oh well, be sure to get a sober driver, and dont forget the doggie bag for the basement dweller.

Peace,
Kenny

Morning .. or is it afternoon :alien3: :alien3: well I awoke in my own bed which is always a good thing :ahhh: head is not bad considering .. No left overs sowwy :rolleyes:

Thanks for all the wishes .. Love you guys

•••
I seem to be late for Happy Birthday wishes, but it looks like your anniversary was indeed joyous one and morning after kind and easy enough on you. What more can one wish for :)

•••
Happy belated birthday, Michelle!

•••
Sorry I'm late, but happy birthday, Michelle! :)

•••
It is late, I know. Wishing you a beautiful year ahead.

•••
happy late birthday :D, didnt see till now hard to keep up with all the posts :) hope you had a good day

•••
Belated happy birthday, Michelle. May God bless you.

•••
Hi Michelle,
Better late than never.... Belated Happy Birthday!!! :)

•••
Belated Happy b'day Michelle!!

•••
Belated Birthday Wishes Mich!!!! :) :) :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back