Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

johname

Planet FutbolTop Member
Impact
Happy Birthday Michelle Have Fun

Michelle_2015.jpg

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Happy Birthday from me @Michelle ! Hope you get spoiled and have a memorable day!

•••
Happy Birthday Michelle!!!

:P:xf.grin::xf.cool:

•••
Happy
Birthday
~mm~

Have a great day, Princess.

Peace,
Kenny

•••
Many more Happy Returns of the Michelle

50115074.jpg
happy+birthday+for+sister+hd+wallpaper.jpg

•••
•••
Happy.Birthday/Michelle

I think we need Birthday tld

•••
•••
@Michelle I have quite a few happy BD messages from you on my profile and now it is time to turn the tables :) Happy Birthday! I wish you all that you wish for and more!

•••
Happy Birthday Michelle, it is my Father's birthday too, have a great one, best of health and luck to you.

•••
Happy Birthday @Michelle. Go ahead and enjoy your day. Stay off Namepros for the day. The kids can take care of themselves :P

•••
Wishing you a very happy Birthday Michelle :)

•••
Hi

Happy Birthday Michelle!

Hope you have many more to come

:)

•••
•••
Happy Birthday, Michelle! I <3 you =]

•••
Happy birthday MM!

*BIRTHDAY HUGGLEZ!*

•••
Great go figure I missed the punch. lol Happy Bday MM

•••
Thank you all sooo much guys :D Had a fab relaxing day now just glamming up for a nice meal and a few drinkie poos later x x x

•••
•••
Another one!

Happy 15th Birthday Michelle.
I put the candy bag at your front door,

•••
•••
Thank you all sooo much guys :D Had a fab relaxing day now just glamming up for a nice meal and a few drinkie poos later x x x
Are we invited? Oh well, be sure to get a sober driver, and dont forget the doggie bag for the basement dweller.

Peace,
Kenny

•••
•••
•••
Happy Birthday Michelle - enjoy your evening :)!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back