Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Happy Birthday FireFly

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

johname

Planet FutbolTop Member
Impact
52,144
Happy Birthday to my mate FireFly. Have a good one buddy. Sorry but I had to get Jason what he really wanted.

hysterical-motivational-poster-8.jpg
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Happy
Birthday
FireFly
​

Have a great one!!!!

Peace,
Cy
 
1
•••
191aeeb409f5881ac1ea141c88e58303_birthday_suit-1764.jpg


HB FF.
 
1
•••
Look at the easter bunny [I always knew it exisited] ":lol:

Happy Birthday Jason :hearts:
 
0
•••
Happy birthday! :)
 
1
•••
Look at the easter bunny [I always knew it exisited] ":lol:

Happy Birthday Jason :hearts:

I don't know about that.. they look like they could be fake ;)
 
0
•••
I don't know about that.. they look like they could be fake ;)

fake fake, fake fake fake :D

A fake easter bunny :'(

firefly will have to let us know ;)
 
0
•••
It made more sense when I posted it the original way.

The Bunny might not be real because the ears are too big, they look fake to me...

But then I removed the reference to ears and it lost all meaning as I posted it (with plural "they") ... there is, after all, only one easter bunny laying?! all those chocolate eggs.

I hate that I managed to ruin a semi-crap joke.
 
0
•••
I was talking about the bunny :guilty: ears

what were you talking about? :o
 
1
•••
Happy Birthday to my mate FireFly. Have a good one buddy. Sorry but I had to get Jason what he really wanted.

hysterical-motivational-poster-8.jpg

lol...have to quote it just to have it appear twice.

John - Thanks dude. Even on the same day here in Aus (we are almost 18 hours ahead) so it is really thoughtful man and I am really appreciative.

Think my wife would have an aneurism if someone sent her to me though. :lol:

Kenny - Just having you present again is quite possibly one of the best gifts I have received today. I have missed you man.

DU - sorry can't get used to the new name...lol
Love the fact that you were the unsuspecting straight man...it was funny either way it went or what you meant. :lol: Thanks for the birthday wish dude. By the way...not running around in my birthday suit...lol. Scary.

Wendy - Thanks sweetie...love your work. :loveyou:

Ninja - Thanks dude...appreciated.

Cheers guys. I'm off to see ZZ Top and Rose Tattoo in a couple of hours. Been a great day and will only get better. B-)
 
Last edited:
0
•••
What can I say...

Old Git :p

Love you hunny :loveyou: Have a fab day...
 
1
•••
Happy Birthday . Have a god'day .
 
1
•••
Happy Birthday and many happy returns

Cheers
Corey
 
1
•••
Have a great one Jason!! :) - Good thing skype sent me a reminder..

I wish you all the best and may your off- and online endeavours be crowned with success...

Save me some cake old man!
 
1
•••
Happy Birthday :)!
 
0
•••
Happy Happy Birthday, Firefly:)
 
0
•••
Happy B-Day "Fly"

Unwrapped that present NOW!
Then post picks please ....

Your a very well respected NPs
member and I'm glad to offer
my sentiments.

All the best for you and yours.


NN
 
1
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back