Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Happy Birthday evirtual1

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Impact
16,252
:wave: Happy :wave:
:tu: Birthday :tu:
:great: evirtual1 :great:
​


Have a great day, EV1... I remember 48 fondly.

I'll leave it up to johname to bring the cake, he makes the best. ;)

Peace,
Cy
 
2
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Happy Birthday evirtual1
 
1
•••
Happy birthday... and have a nice day ..
 
1
•••
I sure would like to also wish you a Happy Birthday evirtual1
 
0
•••
Happy Birthday! :great:
 
1
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back