Happy B'day Cyberian!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Impact
1,249
I thought there would be a thread already considering he's a NamePros Legend!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CYBERIAN

Have a great day and an amazing year to follow bro.
​
 
3
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
...
 
Last edited:
2
•••
Happy birthday from me also! Hope you have a great day and (kinda of a extension of your tagline) as a lady friend say to me..peace love and eternal grooveness!!
 
3
•••
Happy Birthday Cyberian!
 
4
•••
Seems his real birthday is in December.

@Raindrops made a joke about his b'day that I thought was real.

Anyway, the sentiment is real...
 
6
•••
Happy Birthday Cyberian.
 
3
•••
Seems his real birthday is in December.

@Raindrops made a joke about his b'day that I thought was real.

Anyway, the sentiment is real...
Thanks Samit and everyone. :)
I appreciate the love, but to tell the truth, I cant really afford two birthdays a year... know what I mean? ;)

Raindrops... see what you started with that early present :p

Peace,
Kenny
 
2
•••
That explains you being 80 Kenny...with 2 birthdays a year..:xf.eek::xf.wink::xf.smile:
 
3
•••
And he wasn't even tagged in this thread @Cyberian
 
3
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back