NameSilo

domain Handy .PRO - Please appraise it.

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterGuru

Established Member
Impact
40
Hello!

Whould you be so kind to appraise Handy. pro

Thanks.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
what is the meaning of this domain / for what it stands for in the content of the tld you have chosen, i dont see any value of the domain on its own without development
 
0
•••
Balbir, Handy is a branding word for small maintenance and repair jobs. Combined with Pro it would mean a professional who does small maintenance and repair jobs. Here are 4 examples of businesses using the combination of Handy and Pro for branding purposes online.

HandyPro Handyman Service - Every Home Needs a Professional Handyman!: Handyman Minneapolis, Plymouth Dallas, Baton Rouge Franchise

Handy Pro

HandyPro -      

HANDY Pro - Acessories for PDA, Netbooks, Smartphones, iPods & iPhone

Valuation of brandables like this is difficult because domainers focus on product categories or searched for phrases. One interesting point I noticed, of the 17 domains with the word handy in that have sold for more than $1,000, 10 of them are .de, presumably handy means something useful in German or it's English useage has more kudos. I'm a big fan of .pro brandables, one of my favourites is Aqua.pro, it's not something the average .pro domainer would covet but conveying the message that you are a Pro at something to do with water has 1,000 business uses and like the concept of a Handy Pro is already heavily developed.

Valuation to another domainer next to nothing, to a company who thinks the name is snappy, $2,000 would be small change. That's what I sold Switch.pro for and if I asked for an appraisal two weeks before I would get a similar response to Handy.pro, what does that mean?
 
0
•••
...i dont see any value of the domain on its own without development

I agree. Grace delete ASAP. IMO.

---------- Post added at 09:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 PM ----------

Valuation to another domainer next to nothing, to a company who thinks the name is snappy, $2,000 would be small change. That's what I sold Switch.pro for and if I asked for an appraisal two weeks before I would get a similar response to Handy.pro, what does that mean?

It means don't ask for appraisals if you already "know it all".

Disclaimer: Please keep in mind that this is a FREE appraisal. This is a guess at quick flip resale value not an unrealistic end-user price. Often times my appraisals are rushed, too low, or too high. Sometimes my advice is totally wrong and occasionally downright dumb. If the post stamp is after 5:00pm EST, the chances are even greater that inaccuracies will occur due to blood alcohol levels.
 
0
•••
..., 10 of them are .de, presumably handy means something useful in German ...
Yes, "Handy" in German is a mobile phone. Plural is "Handys".

However, .pro domains are nearly unknown in Germany, so that doesn't mean that much. But, handy.de is a big portal for ring tones (the biggest is Jamba, is has been sold for several millions of Euros to Verisign, then to Fox). At least, "handy" is a very strong search term in Germany.
 
0
•••
Speculative domain is the term i would use.

Unless you sell to an end user or to akcambell, it's not worth much at all.
 
0
•••
hmm i have never heard of .pro domain extension but it sounds good.
maybe a tips site can be developed over it
 
0
•••
I don't have the experience yet to put a dollar amount on any domain, but in my mind there is no way that HANDY.PRO could be worthless. If I were just a handyman with one van, I would pay at least some money to have that on the side of said van. Short and to the point.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back