NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Winterburn

Established Member
Impact
Self explanatory name.

HalalStandards.com is listed at Huge Domains for $3195.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Your name is probably worth little to no value, but you never know. Standard is a good word.

HugeDomains is pricing the name at $3195 because a) they can b) standards is the variation that an end-user would want. There are several halal standards to follow, not just one.

I guess if some organization wanted to come along and focus on THE halal standard, then this name would work.

Put up a landing page with Dan.com or Epik. Track how much traffic and leads the name gets. Put the name on Afternic and Sedo. Use a BIN of $1,500-$2,000. Wait a two or three years then re-evaluate if you should keep or drop the name. Simple as that.

•••
•••
Your name is probably worth little to no value, but you never know. Standard is a good word.

HugeDomains is pricing the name at $3195 because a) they can b) standards is the variation that an end-user would want. There are several halal standards to follow, not just one.

I guess if some organization wanted to come along and focus on THE halal standard, then this name would work.

Put up a landing page with Dan.com or Epik. Track how much traffic and leads the name gets. Put the name on Afternic and Sedo. Use a BIN of $1,500-$2,000. Wait a two or three years then re-evaluate if you should keep or drop the name. Simple as that.
Well a bit of a turn off but I would like to thank you wholeheartedly as you provided a very in depth run in for the domain. Guess I would do as you have suggested, create a landing page and hope for the best.

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back