IT.COM

domain hairmonk - .com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

kukubura

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
kindly appraise my COM brandable for SALOON --------------------> hairmonk[com] thanks.,

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Not sure if I understand it

•••
Missed to add,.... The domain has other extensions usage in hair saloon.

•••
Missed to add,.... The domain has other extensions usage in hair saloon.
I didn’t find any such name at namebio. Even if there is a saloon named hairmonk, I don’t think it’s a good name.

•••
I didn’t find any such name at namebio. Even if there is a saloon named hairmonk, I don’t think it’s a good name.

There are saloons using this name, in extensions like NL, etc.
AIl I asked was an appraisal,. Good/Not is subjective to end user appeal, and depends on who's buying.
Thanks for your inputs, but if you want to debate publicly, kindly consider doing research.

•••
Reseller: xx
End User: Mid xxx

•••
There are saloons using this name, in extensions like NL, etc.
AIl I asked was an appraisal,. Good/Not is subjective to end user appeal, and depends on who's buying.
Thanks for your inputs, but if you want to debate publicly, kindly consider doing research.
Actually, I didn’t want to do any dabate. I am not trying to say there is no saloon with this name. According to me, any such name didn’t sell at namebio for high price, so I don’t think it has a high value. Again Imo the words are a mismatch. I appraise it low xx at most. I should have made it clear earlier.

Last edited:
•••
If you think, it is a brandable name, you should try to list it at brandable domain sites.

•••
Dm restricted. 👍
I turned dm off but anyways do these hair stylists dress like monks too?
Or is it a brand of hairy products?
Could be a future trend, monk names
Value Reg fee @ 1&1
That evaluation is debatable and anything I type is my opinion and not those of namepros or its members

•••
Back