Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

matrigaldo

Domainer since 2007Top Member
Impact
HAIRCOMMUNITY (.com)
(Registrar: Name.com - Expiration: September 2015)

FLIPPA auction link: https://flippa.com/3416688-big-and-...shion-niche-domain-name-33-000-searches-month

It ends in 7 days.

HairCommunity.com
isn't one of those domain names needing a long, annoying, claiming (and generally overestimated) description, it sells by itself.

Let's see some facts about it.

1) This is a niche domain name, but at the same it's generic. It's related to a huge niche, which is inside one of the most profitable niches, beauty and fashion.

2) "Hair community" has a volume of 33,000 broad searches / month. (ADSense CPC is $1.39 on the average)

3) According to Namebio.com (use it, guys, it's extremely useful), there are dozens of "Hair" and "Community" sales. We can see reasonable domains like HairFree.com at $15,875, HairAcademy at $7,500, but also nosense domains sold at high prices, Hairstyleimagingunlimited.com at $1,692, Hairtowear.com at $3,100 , HairCandy.com at $2,075, HomeHair.com at $1,950, HairGrafting.com at $1,425 and a long and ugly Hairremovalformen.com at $1,185 . Talking about ugly domains, you know Hair-waxes.com (yes, with the hyphen) sold at $550 as well as Hair-sprays.com and Hair-wax.com? HairDrenalin.com at $305 and Hairtopia.com at $160. Now, what about Community domain names? From the strange Ourjewishcommunity.com sold at $2,500, we can see Smartcommunity.com sold at $1,895 and Auroracommunity.com sold at $1,400 and Health-Community.com at $1,000.

4) Never developed anything, i've parked this domain on Sedo since my acquisition, 6 years ago. I can see this domain generates some traffic and minor revenues, but we're talking about less than 100 uv per month and less than $2 per month, sometimes it stucks at 30 uv per month with $0.40 revenues, and sometimes it reachs more. But i wouldn't consider it here, so i'm selling the domain with no traffic considered.

Good luck!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back