IT.COM

domain hahgo.com

NameSilo
Watch

Adeyemi Ajayi

Established Member
Impact
Please help appraise this domain. Here is the limited information I was able to gather relating to the domain:

1. Acquisition Reason: Quick sell off
2. Markets: Transportation, logistics
3. Research: comparable domain sales (
tahgo.com $999,
yaygo.com $1,010)
4. End-User Value: $1,500

Thanks guys!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Please help appraise this domain. Here is the limited information I was able to gather relating to the domain:

1. Acquisition Reason: Quick sell off
2. Markets: Transportation, logistics
3. Research: comparable domain sales (
tahgo.com $999,
yaygo.com $1,010)
4. End-User Value: $1,500

Thanks guys!
Guys, these are the ideas I have

•••
Nothing seems to come up except for some word in Navajo. Possible history in Vietnam or other asian country usage.

Unless you get a specific buyer, it looks like low $xxx at best. But its not a domainer/speculator domain so you might sit on it for a long time.

Last edited:
•••
I wanted to share my idea of my vision for hahgo.com as a brand name but I couldn't upload images on the ideas. As an improvise, I have decided to upload the images on my profile.

Guys please help me review and reply.

Thanks!

•••
Nothing seems to come up except for some word in Navajo. Possible history in Vietnam or other asian country usage.

Unless you get a specific buyer, it looks like low $xxx at best. But its not a domainer/speculator domain so you might sit on it for a long time.

Thank you for the response @ NY Jimbo. I am actually aiming to get a specific buyer that would decide to buy based on the fact that the name sounds brandable.

•••
TI am actually aiming to get a specific buyer that would decide to buy based on the fact that the name sounds brandable.
But you currently do not have a specific buyer, right ?

•••
No NYJimbo. Not at the moment. Aside the vacation idea I just posted as my display picture, I also have other ideas in the online shopping and delivery business, which I will post later.

•••
Just updated my display picture with another use case for hahgo.com. Please share your thought.

Thanks.

•••
It would be tough as a brandable because of the 2nd "H" being silent. It would have to be spelled out to customers over the phone etc. If it were say "Hatgo", it would be easy to understand and not be prone to misspellings. Beyond brandables it would have to mean something to someone and that is a long wait for the right person. 5 letter .com's that you can sound out are very easy to come by. $100 to $150 is where I would price it.

•••
I appreciate the insight @ IntersectMarketing. I never considered that - probably because I am new in the domain flipping business. I really do appreciate you time.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back