Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain CheapFly8.com need the appraisals.

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

onlysndp

Established Member
Impact
37
Dear NP members,
I would love your feedback for this domain.

CheapFly8.com
1. Acquisition Reason: To resell
2. Markets: Flight search companies
3. Research: There is a similar pronounced popular website "CheapFlights.com".
4. End-User Value: $999
5. Reseller Value: N/A
6. Traffic: N/A
7. Revenue: N/A
8. Age: Some days
9. Miscellaneous:
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I think the "8" throws you off. I get your reasoning, But I keep saying "Cheap Fly 8" every time I look at it.

I host a company with the domain Arbitr8ors , which means Arbitrators. I dont think its gold but people get it and they think its clever. It also cost a hell of a lot less to buy than Arbitrators. :-P
 
0
•••
I think the "8" throws you off. I get your reasoning, But I keep saying "Cheap Fly 8" every time I look at it.

I host a company with the domain Arbitr8ors , which means Arbitrators. I dont think its gold but people get it and they think its clever. It also cost a hell of a lot less to buy than Arbitrators. :-P
Thank you for your valuable comment. What's your opinion on selling this domain? In which range it worths?
 
0
•••
up
 
0
•••
up
 
0
•••
.
 
0
•••
.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back