Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain HackTalk.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Media.info

Established Member
Impact
1
HackTalk.com

I will appreciate appraisals.

God bless
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Secret Plague said:
Nice name I may want to buy

Your welcome to make an offer :]
 
0
•••
Martin23 said:
Not to bad,

$25-$60

What if I develope it, Will the price go higher?

Also, does anyone want to make an offer?
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Word of caution to anyone thinking about an offer. This individual has posted 5 sales threads and 2 appraisal threads for this domain, HackTalk.com.

The one auction thread I should of won he changed the ending term after it had ended another 2 days later and won't reply to any questions against him. Here's the link http://namepros.com/showthread.php?t=48844
 
0
•••
Low xxx to Mid xxx since its now developed , to an enduser.

Highxx undeveloped to a wholesaler.

I think chris won that auction.,

S.s
 
0
•••
HackTalk.com (hacktalk.com)

Value of your Domain ( "a heuristic approach" ):
ƒ(I, ... ,V)= 36%
US$615 End-User

..

Maestrus
 
0
•••
ask for $1100 and take $800, developed...

oh yeah and don't stop attracting new members :talk:
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back