NameSilo

domain HackMyBeard.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

JosiahQ

Impact
Beards are becoming very popular these days (heck...one mysteriously began forming on my face!), and more and more beard related products and services are popping up (DollarShaveClub, Beard Czar, etc.)

The word "Hack" is a term commonly used for any simple and quick tip, trick, or tactic (for example "Life Hacks")

The word "My" makes it personal and evokes a sense of inclusion.

I'll be honest, the inspiration for this name came from my brother, who unfortunately has a very patchy, unsightly beard. I though to myself...what if there was a way to HACK his beard the same way you can hack a computer?

Ok... maybe the story didn't quite go like that...but you get the point.

HackMyBeard.com is a very catchy, memorable, and brandable name.

It can be used in a viral marketing campaign for any beard related product (oils, creams, razors, grooming kits etc,).
It can serve as a online community or blog dedicated to sharing tips, tricks and all things beards.
It can even be used to showcase the most creative and whacky beard styles from across the globe via user generated content.

The possibilities (and the beards) are endless with HackMyBeard.com!

Please respond with your thoughts, thank you!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Fantastic Josiah, you've said everything that needs to be said. This is so refreshing. 95% of people looking for 'apprasials' simply type, 'what's it worth' or 'appraise please'.

Welcome by the way.

You have completely sold the name by your own detailed and unique insight, there is no need to waste your time here.

I can't give you a number because the potential is unlimited.

Regards.matt

•••
Fantastic Josiah, you've said everything that needs to be said. This is so refreshing. 95% of people looking for 'apprasials' simply type, 'what's it worth' or 'appraise please'.

Welcome by the way.

You have completely sold the name by your own detailed and unique insight, there is no need to waste your time here.

I can't give you a number because the potential is unlimited.

Regards.matt
Thank you so much! Your words mean a lot to me!

I recently heard about this whole "domaining" thing and immediately jumped on it.

I have no idea what I'm doing though, but I was told this is the place to be.

Again, thank you. All the best.

•••
It's clever, but there are two tricks with brandable domains like this:
  • figuring out how to get it in front of people who will want to buy it; and
  • getting them to want to pay you a decent sum for it
Until you get a good handle on that, don't hand register any other names. Just stick around here and read a lot. Learn about the aftermarket. Learn how to sell, where to sell, and what gives a name value.

Clever is great, but it very rarely makes you money in domaining unless you really know what you're doing and have the connections to capitalise.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back