domain Art of Ranking and a couple more

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stonebanks

Established Member
Impact
Hey there fellow Domainers, I have a string of domains I still need to offload, I'm mainly focused on contacting end users and closing them. I merely wish to average between $50 and $500 per Domain, anymore $$ is purely a bonus. I have 25 to go, but I wanted to share 14 here so long and get a feel of what you all think. Please note, they're all fresh (hand reg.)
In the red below are my hopeful expectations! :nailbiting:

I really appreciate the time and effort from any of you that can help me here, valuation or advice is highly appreciated and I'll gladly lend a hand to whatever any of you might need in turn, I do have tons of iMarketing and old-school marketing experience, so I can at least assist in some way, simply send me a PM. :)
Here we go:

• · Art Of Ranking (com) ($350+) Large Market - Business/Product & Service/Blog Potential
The massive SEO niche, I do believe this would be a great fit with any SEO Expert or SEO Business. Rankings are the core of operations for any site that's in it for profit/clients, together with content that's
teaching about rankings, etc.

• · Coupon Prowler (com) ($50+) Lucrative Market - Large Traffic Stats/Multiple Monetization
Online coupons, from shoes to registrars, across the board it remains a massive industry for any serious niche site expert that can turn this into a lucrative venture for a site that shares where the best coupon deals are at any given time, regardless of what you, the user, are searching for.

• · Penalty Prowler (com) ($100+) Lead Capturing in a large industry
A lead generator, like so many SEO's already use, perfect for those quick website audit offers that's used for email capture to deliver the results. I've seen SEO pros get fantastic clients through this approach and I believe this domain is a perfect fit for that kind of 'free' service to get leads.

• · Design SEO (co) ($250+) Broad DN in the massive field of SEO
SEO as a whole has a great many aspects to it, this is a two word domain that can help a company get a foothold online in an industry where you'll either pay through the roof for an excellent SEO name, or a crappy alternative for cheap; and this one's not too crappy and not expensive. I've noted quite a few companies from around the globe making use of the dot CO as an alternative, I feel that this can do the same.

• · Product Creation (co) ($150+) Great potential for multiple industries, short and to the point
Another dot CO, but a great and relatively broad term that can be used in a lot of fields where product creation has a core function. I'm confident that with some further investigation this can be a great fit somewhere online where physical, digital or other types of product creation plays a key role.

• · Copywrite Formula (com) ($200+) Large Market - Hungry Audience
I admit, Copywriter as the keyword would have been better, but that's a long gone name unfortunately, as an alternative I still see the potential in this. Copywriting is big business, I was involved here for many years and the potential is even greater today with the age of Freelancing. The higher paid writers are the good to great copywriters and getting into this industry is something a great many people/writers want to learn, having the 'formula' to become a great copywriter sure helps a lot. ;)

• · Brilliant Zoom (com) ($200+) Broad or specific use, used in the lucrative field of Photography
The Photography niche is always going to make you a profit if done right. Regardless of your approach, this can be used on a broader scope with some clever marketing, or it can be used for the obvious - lenses. On its own, lenses as a niche is just as exceptional to get a foothold in, some pro photographers I know spend thousands per year, online, just on the lenses alone and the additional equipment that tie in with lenses.

• · Getting Income (com) ($100+) One of the most searched for concepts online
Making money, making money online, making extra on the side, improving your career/salary and a few more concepts; I see tons of potential in this specific name when you take a look at similar sites, especially blogs, making a killing teaching the "make money" niche, either through niche/authority sites, starting a business blogs, etc.

• · Funds Of Liberty (com) ($200+) Business name in the Finance Sector
The Finance niche is always a good bet for selling a website to, but recently I discovered that these people love domains as much as established sites. No trademark issues here, double checked on that! A great brandable name for a finance institute (would look great on a business card too) and it doesn't need to be US based because of 'liberty' in there, as liberty in itself is a great word when talking about your finances, it's 'liberating'. :xf.laugh:

• · Freelance XL (com) ($50+) Large industry that's open for something new
The internet has changed the concept of freelancing forever and there are still great opportunities for a freelance website, whether a blog or a service site like UpWork, people will always be looking for affordable skill sets that they can employ per project online or the masses of people still trying to learn how to become a better freelancer.

• · Freshly Bearded (com) ($100+) Large and still growing Niche
The beard niche - beard care, accessories (trimmers/oils/etc.), tips and tricks, aimed at the man looking to grow a beard or learn about taking care of his fresh new beard. Great name for an affiliate site/blog, with a serious amount of different products selling well to choose and promote here.

• · Scraped Links (com) ($50+) Link/Backlink Profile Checking - PBN Niche - SEO
SEO/PBN/Link Profile related domain, great for a redirect, lead capture, or even a service offering type of website. Also for any link related software, or a review site for such software. Good for a blog about any type of link related info, help, tips, hacks and services, teaching the PBN trade, or also offering PBN services directly.

• · Lifestyle Break (com) ($100+) Multiple Options - Great for Travel/Vacation Sites
There is a niche for corporate pros that get to a point where they need vacation time and are looking for truly unique/exotic or relaxing destinations/experiences. This can be a great fit for such a travel company, vacation planners, etc. Also a good fit for travel blogs. Basically, if done right with content, it can be a great fit for nearly any travel agent type business.

• · Brand Arrows (com) ($300+) Business Name in Marketing/Branding
After a quick lookup, there are a bunch of Branding Service Companies that have low caliber domains, that are also far back in the search results, that can benefit from having the keyword 'brand' right up there in the address, or at least switching from a dot crap extension to a dot com name.

I'll drop the next group of domains in a short while for estimates,
thanks again for the time and effort in checking them out.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I see reg fee across the board ,I do like however Brilliant Zoom as abrand

•••
Welcome to NP, @Stonebanks !

I like your enthusiasm and approach and I can see you have a clear vision of how this industry works.
On the other side, its evident you dont have much experience.
I dont see much value in your domains. They are not all worthless, but it would be a tough sell.
Personally, I think brandarrows has a good potential.
I assume you will learn fast how to deal with these type of "good, but hard to sell" domains because I think you have a huge talent for outbound selling.
So you should concentrate your efforts on finding an end users for your domains.
Its a tough work and requires a lot of time, but once you learn the process its pretty good money.
And it is much easier with a good names so the best advice you can get is to read, learn, and read some more.

Im sure you will have a good time here.
Best wishes!

•••
I see reg fee across the board ,I do like however Brilliant Zoom as abrand
Thanks for taking a look, I appreciate it! Will put brilliant zoom higher on my list to get it out the door first. :xf.smile:
Welcome to NP, @Stonebanks !

I like your enthusiasm and approach and I can see you have a clear vision of how this industry works.
On the other side, its evident you dont have much experience.
I dont see much value in your domains. They are not all worthless, but it would be a tough sell.
Personally, I think brandarrows has a good potential.
I assume you will learn fast how to deal with these type of "good, but hard to sell" domains because I think you have a huge talent for outbound selling.
So you should concentrate your efforts on finding an end users for your domains.
Its a tough work and requires a lot of time, but once you learn the process its pretty good money.
And it is much easier with a good names so the best advice you can get is to read, learn, and read some more.

Im sure you will have a good time here.
Best wishes!
My inexperience is shining through on my first purchases, I got them a little while ago and have been learning at a drastic rate since then, from then until now I can see the issues with these names and they are truly going to be a tough sell, end users aren't that easy to find on these as with, for example, GEO domains per say. My second round of purchases will be drastically adjusted from these. Though I still think I can at least hustle some of these out there if I can get a hold of the correct person for it. Speaking of, I'm busy with negotiations on brand arrows already, super excited someone finds it useful out there!
Thanks so much for checking it out, I really appreciate the comment and I'm taking it to heart, or paper rather, making notes as I go! :xf.wink:
Looking forward to improving and with such a great community I'm confident this will happen!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back