Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Hacked Hotmail?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

9MM

Account Closed
Impact
6
I recently got hacked (actually was quite a while ago; few weeks) and I got it back right away with my personal question thing then 2 days later he hacked it back (dno who) and I can't get it back; questions were changed, what can I do?

Any help is appreciated, I just don't want this fool to pretend to be me and rip people off cause that MSN I posted in some old threads :td:
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Change your e-mail adress, do a new one, or contact hotmail staff !
 
0
•••
Yea I made a new one obviously but where would I find contact info for this situation?

Thanks
 
0
•••
0
•••
You could freeze it...
 
0
•••
-AAE- said:
You could freeze it...
How would I go about doing this then?

Thanks :)
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back