domain h8r.co.uk

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

mirecart

Established Member
Impact
252
Do short domains even in .co.uk still carry any real value.

I just secured this one for a low reg fee, any thoughts on a quick flip value. ??
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
LLL.co.uk have value but not random CCC. Even in .com you would be looking at low $$$ I think.
 
1
•••
LLL.co.uk have value but not random CCC. Even in .com you would be looking at low $$$ I think.
Thanks for the feedback, I'm not really expecting anything excessive, but if i can double my money i'd be happy.
 
0
•••
value = low reg fee


imo....
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back