Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain GVJE.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

fencer

tuLinux.org Linux RulzEstablished Member
Impact
11
Hi guys I wanna sell my domain, but I dont know how to start, I need a brief help from you :-P thanx in advanced
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I'd say it's worth around $80 in today's market

Compare your domain name to these past sales:

gvch.com $111.00 04/06/2008 Snapnames
gvdp.com $101.00 03/14/2008 SnapNames
gvno.com $162.00 03/01/2008 SnapNames
gvmp.com $130.00 02/11/2008 NameJet
gvlb.com $130.00 02/04/2008 Sedo
gvpf.com $70.00 02/04/2008 Sedo
rpje.com $100.00 05/08/2008 TDNAM
juje.com $1,150.00 04/29/2008 Sedo
 
0
•••
thanx a lot, but how much will u give
 
0
•••
I'd pay $30 at the most for it
fencer said:
thanx a lot, but how much will u give
 
0
•••
nice move :-P thanx
 
0
•••
It has two premium letters + V + J, so I think it's value is between 30-60$ (35-45$ is more closer IMHO) today when prices for LLLL.com decreased
 
0
•••
thanx ergo, I think Ill keep it for a lil bit and then sell it
 
0
•••
40$+ reseller.
 
0
•••
how is that ??? "reseller"
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

Scheduled posts now show a small calendar icon
When NamePros posts something for you on a schedule, you will now see a small calendar icon before its date. Move your mouse over the...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back