NameSilo

domain no2war.com /need your opinions

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

mgenc

New Member
Impact
0
Hi guys,

I got this domain name for a year, was planning to build a web site. for 6 months, people started to send me emails. Some wanna buy it, some for web site purposes.

I decided to sell it. There is a guy who is insisting for an appraisal. I need your opinions.

no2war.com

thanx
MAG
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
its probably a scam, checkout the other threads about people that email and want appraisals done (only at the place they trust)..
 
0
•••
If they insist on an appraisal tell them that they have to have an appraisal done themself, because 9 chances out of 10, it is a scam!
 
0
•••
no2war.com/666vs999.com

You're right.
Everywhere they say, appraisals are subjective. Only expensive and manual ones MAY be accurate somehow.

The guy says if he gets the appraisals, there is no guarantee that I will sell it him. I said him to wait until I get enough domains to make the appraisal reasonable.


Thanks for your thougts.

by the way, I was expecting an appraisal but I guess its not gonna happen :)

I got:
no2war.com
666vs999.com

trying to sell them... I listed them on all4domains and newyork.craigslist.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back