Domain Empire

domain guidinginsurance.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

What do you think?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Ok

votes
    0.0%
  • Ok

vote
    100.0%
  • No

votes
    0.0%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Adnan Al Rakib

Impact
I am selling this domain at 275

You can offer minimum 100$

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
i/n/s/u/r/a/n/c/e g/u/i/d/e - XX,XXX
g/u/i/d/e /i/n/s/u/r/a/n/c/e - Low X,XXX
g/u/i/d/i/n/g i/n/s/u/r/a/n/c/e - Low XXX (insurance guide brand, insurance help, support, other)

I love how you've put "ok" for each vote, not really giving people a choice lol. I consider your pricing a pass in the Low XXX range, if sold to the right buyer, IMO. Welcome to NamePros

Last edited:
•••
•••
i/n/s/u/r/a/n/c/e g/u/i/d/e - XX,XXX
g/u/i/d/e /i/n/s/u/r/a/n/c/e - Low X,XXX
g/u/i/d/i/n/g i/n/s/u/r/a/n/c/e - Low XXX (insurance guide brand, insurance help, support, other)

I love how you've put "ok" for each vote, not really giving people a choice lol. I consider your pricing a pass in the Low XXX range, if sold to the right buyer, IMO. Welcome to NamePros
There's a popular blog called

guidingtech.com

•••
•••
There's a popular blog called
guidingtech.com

Yes, but if you noticed, it's GuidingTech, not GuidingTechnology. It's shorter, sharper.
Insurance you can't shorten, so, you need to do it with another word, so, that's how come the ''guide'' is much better (instead of ''guiding'').
Exactly as mentioned above - a couple hundred you may get for this, because ''insurance'' is a very popular word, but I doubt that more.

•••
Yes, but if you noticed, it's GuidingTech, not GuidingTechnology. It's shorter, sharper.
Insurance you can't shorten, so, you need to do it with another word, so, that's how come the ''guide'' is much better (instead of ''guiding'').
Exactly as mentioned above - a couple hundred you may get for this, because ''insurance'' is a very popular word, but I doubt that more.
Can I sell this domain atleast 200+

Advance thanks

Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back