NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Parmeet

Established Member
Impact
Application: Pocket/Spring Mattresses
Got an offer of 275 USD through Namesilo.
I have set the price to 1695 USD.

Taken in 9 extensions.
GD appraisal 3000+

How much should I let it go for?
thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
There are many types of mattress, but the two that I know of are: Pocket Spring & Memory Foam

Pocket spring is the supportive / firm type. Memory foam is the durable one, ages better, good for back problems, lighter to carry etc. A brand selling exclusively pocket spring...to be the centre of authority for this type of mattress, I want to say High XXX / Low X,XXX. If you had memory foam, I'd be saying XX,XXX. That said, I think you are being low balled. IMO

Last edited:
•••
@jhm he counter offered at 500, saying he is a domain investor too.

I agree with you, high xxx to low xxxx is where I feel it should go for. I have offered him 1000. I have invested myself $$$ in it. 1000 would be the lowest from my side.

Seems fair?

•••
@jhm he counter offered at 500, saying he is a domain investor too.

I agree with you, high xxx to low xxxx is where I feel it should go for. I have offered him 1000. I have invested myself $$$ in it. 1000 would be the lowest from my side.

Seems fair?
As a domain investor himself he wants to make money, he isn't an end user. If you want to hold out for an end user, then you'd have a chance of hitting your expected X,XXX. From his point of view, he doesn't want to pay that much. Also, the fact he pretty much doubled his offer with his counter, my guess is he's getting close to the line of what he is willing to pay. He may not be your ideal buyer, IMO

•••
@jhm thanks for your help as always.

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back