Dynadot

question GuestService.com?

NameSilo
Watch

White Fang

CustomerService.comEstablished Member
Impact
I own seasoned (and never developed) customer service for the hospitality industry, GuestService.com. My question for all of you is: If you owned this name, what would you do with it; sell the name to a big hotel company; develop the name into a website and solicit ads from hotel/restaurant chains, or...?
Thanks for your help in advance.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Might this be a tricky domain to try to park or develop? That name with the "s" already has a website developed, and there has been a TM filed as of February for that company.

Did you ever inquire with that particular company with the plural would like the have the singular version? Perhaps they could find a usefulness for it, and pay you a few bucks as well?

Last edited:
•••
Upvote 0
I'll give that a shot. Thanks

•••
Upvote 0
Needs to be plural or not really that desirable. Sorry!

•••
Upvote 0
Needs to be plural or not really that desirable. Sorry!
When someone owns the plural version of a name and uses it for an active website, there may be a benefit of having the singular domain to forward to the actual site. If they are finding plenty of traffic to the plural, perhaps they could test the singular domain to see if it increases traffic. Also, having both helps to minimize a risk of phishing.
Again, though, in this case, approaching them to sell the domain might be a more complicated issue, due to the TM application.

•••
Upvote 0
but I have had this name for more than 20 years doesn't that "trump" their more recent TM application?

•••
Upvote 0
Back