IT.COM

Guess who just got accepted as a Namejet domain seller???

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

WhoaDomain.com

WhoaDomain.comTop Member
Impact
hey! NP! just got the best news I've gotten in years! Finally got accepted into NameJet.com. Been submitting 15 domains into their website for months till finally they replied back. Persistence really is the key to success.

I have no idea why they finally replied and allowed me to sell on their platform. but who cares? I'm in finally. time to liquidate domains like the big boys. Wish me luck!

and NO! I'm not going to say what "set" of niche category domains I submited to finally get a reply.

Hint: I just accidentally found a "niche" that seems to be selling ALOT on Namejet and submitted my similar domains.

Where to begin?? Strangest thing is I always thought that if I ever did get accepted into NJ that they would "cherry pick" only the best best domains I have. but surprisingly. they said submit whatever I wanted.

I'm seriously busting a gut right now.

I'm a firm believer that NameJet is the best place to get furious bidding on your domains IF YOU GET YOUR DOMAINS ACCEPTED. It's basically is no frills. no option to "salespitch" a long description. it's pure domaining at it's best. just the quality of the domains will sell. not looking to sell for $XX,XXX or even $X,XXX. I'd be ecstatic with just high to mid $XXX but in bulk.

The best part about NJ is that your domain will be mixed in with a list of expired Godaddy and Name.com and other registrar domain names.

It's this mixed Jumble of domains list that gives you a SHOT.

People who go to Namejet are looking for Thrown away GEMS that some poor schmuck let go by choice (more like forced to let go because of lack of funds) or by accident.

Bottomfeeders basically looking for rockbottom deals. Vultures and scavengers basically.

You would think that in that kind of environment you'd never sell your domain for TOP DOLLAR. in fact quite the opposite.

Ever seen Vultures or Lions or Hyenas or wolves when they find a "kill" laying out in the open? They will fight for it. Even if it stinks and looks like crap. Why? it's instinctual. when one animal goes for it. Thee others watching will believe there is still some good meat on it. That the first one at the kill knows something they don't and the frenzy escalates from there. This is Namejet in a nutshell.

I've found myself overbidding on a domain that I wasn't ever going to use. The domain was SmartShopper.com. I ended up bidding up to $7800!! Crazy! and stupid!

luckily someone else bid over me.

FOLLOW ME and KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR MY PROFILE SIGNATURE for my upcoming NAMEJET Domain Auctions.

My Domains are looking for a HOME. Will you be their next DADDY? lol

Good Luck to ALL!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Congrats Man..Good Luck for your future sales..You look super excited..:laugh:

•••
•••
Congrats! Funny read!!Enjoyed thoroughly!!!

•••
I have never send any domain to NJ; I guess I can try.
Anyway, congrats; hope you can sell it $$$$$. Your second post on here, would be your $$$$$$$$ sell at NJ. Go kick some azz :)

•••
Thanks for letting us know this, maybe i will try and submit some. Wishing you lots of success, because your simply a nice guy, and i like how you contribute to our forum.
All the best

•••
Congratulations and a very best of luck.

•••
He is always excited, regardless!
You have to be!!! Life sucks on autopilot anyways ! Better to infect with cheer.lol

•••
•••
Congrats Man..Good Luck for your future sales..You look super excited..:laugh:

Thanks bro.

It's the morning after and the excitement has passed thru my system. Now the reality and logistics of what I need to do has hit me.

Time for some steel cut oatmeal. "The customary Gruel will suffice!"

Ahhh yes!! Age 40+=need more fiber.

Going to need more fiber with all this new work I need to do.lol

Last edited:
•••
•••
Nice one dude... Congrats!!

We'll see if it's a real "nice one". I'm always Mr. 50-50. Always untrusting and forever skeptical. But thanks though.

•••
I definite need to liquidate my VR domains. Think EVERYONE knows that.

Going to be some killer deals NP.

Be on the look out for my SIG.

NJ said. NO RESERVE only.

Sucks for me but GREAT for you!

Get an NJ account today. Don't miss this one!

VR domains for pennies.

Just don't bid your rent money or kids college fund lol

•••
We'll see if it's a real "nice one". I'm always Mr. 50-50. Always untrusting and forever skeptical. But thanks though.

Hahaha so you saying that the glass is neither half full nor half empty. The glass simply is :)

•••
Congrats. Strange that they did not pick any :)

•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
Welcome new NameJet seller! Best of luck.

•••
Remember......You must move your names into Enom when sold.....approx. $11 transfer/registration.

It is a "wholesaler" marketplace.

All names won't sell.

Easy to loose money too.

Good luck.

•••
Congrats OP.
NJ are the most professional sales venue that I have come across and they are truly a fantastic platform with a great team.

From my own experience I can say It's a pleasure to work together with them.

All the best.

Last edited:
•••
Remember......You must move your names into Enom when sold.....approx. $11 transfer/registration.

All names won't sell.

Easy to loose money too.

Good luck.

Yea that was what I woke up to this morning when they explained it in the acceptance email I got.

It's fine. It was never a guarantee to me. All my domains on there I will point to my own marketplace anyway. That way to eliminate all keyword competition and get them to buy on my site. Unless that is not allowed . Also That is if NJ users even bother to follow the domains they see on NJ to check if there is a website or content
Doubt it but you never know with people.

Last edited:
•••

All names won't sell.

Easy to loose money too.

Good luck.

Yea I know that. Been informed by NJ already. Thanks it's all factored in already

•••
Welcome new NameJet seller! Best of luck.

Whoa namejet staff? Awesome! Happy to be onboard finally.

I haven't checked my email yet. I had asked this question with Connor. What exactly is NJ's commission on completed sale? Everything else was explained to me.

•••

All names won't sell.

Easy to loose money too.

Good luck.

I agree not all names will sell. To be honest that's a given in any domain marketplace and life.

The ones that don't sell are some OBVIOUS purposefully dropped domains that make no sense to the general public.

I think my 5 LETTER VR DOMAINS COLLECTION will be a good fit for this market.

3 Random letters in front of VR where the first or last letter of that 3 letter set is a C for China

UCCVR.com. Actual Chinese VR company.

Not so much VR in front for China market
As the Chinese seem to like to put tags like CN or BJ (Beijing)at thee end of a domain. Like

BIZCN.COM

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back