Dynadot

domain GuardPets.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Kuffy

Name StagTop Member
Impact
I'm having some trouble in deciding on a buy it now price for this name, and I'm starting to think I should keep it for revenue, rather than selling it quickly. It is a hand reg, and I was surprised to see that it was available, as guard dogs are a growth industry in the current economic crisis.

Some price guidelines I have found are-
GoDaddy valuation for GuardPets.com - $1,500
GuardPet.com is for sale by Huge Domains for $2,095
PetGuard.com is on offer for £3,474.50

I'm thinking of offering it for sale for 0.5 Bitcoin, do you think this is too high?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I haven't done an extensive research on this domain. Just a couple of thoughts:

- 5K is a psychological barrier for the majority of end users, so I won't go above it.

- according to the data you have provided, there are nice alternatives for less, so - again - going above 5K limits substantially your selling opportunities.

- above 5K almost nobody buys on impulse, why selling with the buy now formula tough?

Personally, I would price it for $1995 or arternntively with the make offer formula with min bid $1000

Last edited:
•••
Thanks for the comments, and that is mote or lees what I thought initially. In fact I listed the price as 0.3 Bitcoin which is not far off your suggestion at the moment. I've upped the price to 0.5 since I have been creating a landing site, and there seems to be some potential for income generation with the name, although it will take a fair bit of work to build it, as the guard pets market is quite competitive.

The "pets" rather than "dogs" must drop its value, but expand its potential. As you pointed out, there is a fair bit of competition out there.

Thanks again for your constructive comments.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back