Dynadot

Greetings, Programs!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

dgmweb

Established Member
Impact
Hi all, brand-new here and wanted to say hello.

I've bought and sold domains and sites on and off since 1996, and only this past year really started focusing more on flipping both domains and full sites.

Working on several site flip projects at the moment and trying to make the most of my domain portfolio. I've done some pretty decent flips every now and again but still a lot to learn - hoping to pick up some tips here.

Cheers!
-Don

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
@dgmweb Hey and welcome to NP!
I like to develop websites as well, looking to flip one of my websites. If you dont mind me asking where do you do most of your flipping from flippa? or another website?

•••
@dgmweb Hey and welcome to NP!
I like to develop websites as well, looking to flip one of my websites. If you dont mind me asking where do you do most of your flipping from flippa? or another website?

It varies - lately Flippa, but haven't settled on a main marketplace yet. I only recently started using them to sell and made my first sale there in January, and have several listings live now.

My very first flip was on eBay back in early 2000's - after that it's all been mostly private/direct flips.

Since this year I am making domain and site flipping one of my core projects, I'm trying to find the right place to sell/buy from - looking at Flippa, eBay, Freemarket, and now I just found NP yesterday - actually can't believe I have not been here before! :)

•••
Hello @dgmweb !

Welcome aboard to NamePros! :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back