IT.COM

Hello from CO

NameSilo
Watch

bpmac12

Established Member
Impact
Greetings to all my fellow domainers and domain enthusiasts! Looking forward to contributing and following conversations on here, and maybe even buying/selling a few domains. I've been accumulating a list of mostly 1 dictionary word domains in English and Spanish, focusing on the highest quality, most brandable domain names. Glad to be here!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello @bpmac12

WELCOME TO NAMEPROS COMMUNITY !!
Hope to see you around and possibly do some business together.
Wishing you a great day.

Goodluck :xf.cool::xf.cool:

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Hey @bpmac12

Welcome to NamePros! good luck

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Hello BPMAC .. and welcome to NamePros! :)

By from CO do you mean the original land of .co (Columbia)?

how long have you been accumulating your one word domains? Are they in .com?

Best of luck moving forward in your domaining adventures! :)

•••
Welcome! (also from COlorado)

•••
Welcome from Los Angeles!

All the best!

•••
Hello BPMAC .. and welcome to NamePros! :)

By from CO do you mean the original land of .co (Columbia)?

how long have you been accumulating your one word domains? Are they in .com?

Best of luck moving forward in your domaining adventures! :)

Thank you! Actually from the great state of Colorado. Most of my domains are ccTLDs in both established and up-and-coming countries with regards to internet usage. I do have some catchy two-word .com and .net domains in the portfolio.

•••
•••
•••
Thank you! Actually from the great state of Colorado. Most of my domains are ccTLDs in both established and up-and-coming countries with regards to internet usage. I do have some catchy two-word .com and .net domains in the portfolio.

Cool .. thought you were a high flying new comer from Columbia with a bunch of one word .com's .. which left me wondering what else you might be selling aside from domains!? lol

•••
Hello and welcome to NamePros!:)

•••
•••
Hey @bpmac12

Welcome to NP, hope you njoy ur stay and all the best with ur domaining adventures.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back