IT.COM

Greetings From Pittsburgh!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Infopro

Impact
Hello,

I'm not much for intros, but I just wanted to say hello and thanks for having me.

Thanks, @Kenny for pointing me in the right direction. Looking forward to hanging out with you again soon! :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Hello InfoButNoIntroPro .. and welcome to NamePros! :)

If you need someone to help you get started by asking a few questions .. then how about you tells us where you're from .. and/or what got you interested or thinking about domaining?

Best of luck to you going forward! :)

•••
I'm not much for asking questions either, really. I do like answering them though. Location is in title of the thread. :)

I've been in webhosting since 2003 and have a bunch of domains. I met @Kenny at namescon in Las Vegas recently.

Thanks!

•••
So glad you joined!

Welcome and best of luck domaining!

•••
•••
Hello,

I'm not much for intros, but I just wanted to say hello and thanks for having me.

Thanks, @Kenny for pointing me in the right direction. Looking forward to hanging out with you again soon! :)
Sure are a lot of good to great sports team in your city!
Namepros_Panda_welcome_(MyWay2fortune.info).png

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Hello @Infopro !

Welcome aboard to NamePros! :)

•••
Thanks, all! You sure are a friendly bunch! :)

•••
•••
Hey hey, I like Pittsburgh! I visited it on my US tour. Inadvertently wandered into "funnier parts" of Upper Hill. Got weird looks from locals.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back