Domain Empire

strategy Finally Found This Community! Quantum Domains!?!?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

kevin1937

Impact
Greetings everyone,
My name is Kevin, I just joined this community forum and I would like to say hi :)
I believe I have some future relative (temporal contextually) interesting domain names.
If I had a domain name that perhaps a large corporation might like to have after some science has been figured out, how would I approach them?
Or does anyone know of a service for consultation regarding perceived premium domain names?

Thanks so much!
Best regards,
Kevin H.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi Kevin and welcome to nps! The search function is your best bet for getting fast answers....well maybe not fast, but many! I'm not too heavy into future science names but there are some threads here that are. Take notes along the way.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
Hello and Greetings from Ukraine & welcome on NP!

•••
Welcome. If your domains are wanted they come to you. If you are ready to sell list them on the major platforms Afternic Dan or Sedo.

•••
•••
Hi Kevin. I too are very much into the study of everything under the Quantum sciences and also a domainer. However, at least for now I do not feel there is a market to exploit. The Quantum nature of sub-atomic particles and the developing technologies will undoubtedly impact on future products but we are a long, long way from this impacting on our daily lives as a central component. Sure you may feel that your domains may be of value to the Companies at the cutting-edge But, these businesses are very few and far between. They are also not particularly focused on the Business to public relationship at this time (which is where domains have their traditional value)
I've mentioned it before in another thread. Domains in this field are unlikely to include the word Quantum in their roll-out. If you have a key-term you may attract the Science community rather than a business entity. Best of luck.

Imo it's way to early to be speculating on Brandable names until we know the products coming to market. Lets not forget the Quantum nature of electronics has been a part of micro electronics world for many years . But, just all taken for granted. Nobody (general public) really wants to focus on that they do not understand and that's where Business are focused in their domain names ie a relationship, perception, association etc.

If you want to post an example of your domains - I'll happily share my thinking

Last edited:
•••
cartoon-military-general-salute.jpg

•••
Thanks Everyone!
Someone else gave some advice also, and it seems, I might not have good ones in the science area.
I know this stuff is blasphemy, but I have a bunch of web3.0 stuff, and some adult stuff.
Thanks again everyone!
I have learning to do for sure!

•••
•••
Hello King!
May I ask you how I would go about determining the worth of the domains I've collected over this past year?

Thank you so much!
Be well :)

Best regards,
Kevin

•••
•••
Hi xynames!
Thanks for the warm welcome!
Any chance you could share some advice to help me recoup some money I spent on domains like there was no tomorrow? lol haha

Cheers,
Kevin

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back