IT.COM

Greetings from Italy

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Hatchan

Established Member
Impact
Hello guys, I'm new to domain name selling but hope to learn and improve :)
Best regards,
Valentina

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Welcome to Namepros Valentina!

Glad you joined!

Best of luck domaining!

•••
Hello Valentina and welcome to nps! Take lots to time to read an learn here before investing too much.

•••
Welcome to Namepros Valentina!

Glad you joined!

Best of luck domaining!

Thank you!

Hello Valentina and welcome to nps! Take lots to time to read an learn here before investing too much.

Thank you too. And I surely will follow your advice, mostrly because english is not my first language so I need to be extra careful.

Truth is that I was lucky enough to get a .org domain (and maybe an .it one) with some value, a few days ago. So I need to really understand how much they are worth and, maybe, start from there (or so I hope).

I will ask for the appraisals in the correct section of the forum :)

Finger grossed :)

•••
And I surely will follow your advice, mostrly because english is not my first language so I need to be extra careful.

The only additional advice I could give at this point considering the above is to focus on .com names in the English language (at least until you get some experience--then branch out to newer extensions). Everyone is different, but 95% of my names are .com and the rest are made up of .org and other extensions.

•••
•••
•••
Hello!

You joined a great domain name Forum!

There are numerous threads and posts on all aspects of domain names - suggest you search out and read through the threads and posts in line with your domain name goals and endeavors!

Welcome to NamePros!

•••
Thank you guys, you are very nice :)

How can I "like" your posts?

•••
How can I "like" your posts?

That feature is blocked for new members. It will be available to you in the near future.

•••
cartoon-military-general-salute.jpg

•••
•••
I visited Italy in 2018. We flew there and took the train to these cities.
Rome, Vatican City, Florence, Venice, Pisa, etc...

Nice country, good food.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Hello Valentina, welcome to NP

•••
•••
•••
•••
Hello and welcome to NamePros!:)

•••
•••
•••
•••
Again, thank you everyone. You're very nice people :)

•••
welcome
greetings from China:xf.grin:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back