Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

GreatDomains Auction

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
I put my domain into the GreatDomains Auction, just to test the wather. My latest GD Auctions have been not that successfull, that means the names sold too low from my point of view.
What is your experience? Do you get what you are looking for?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
What is your experience? Do you get what you are looking for?
I've found that most of Sedo's GreatDomains Auctions end below market value. Try NameJet.
 
0
•••
I think you are right, have not tried NameJet for a while, I will do...
 
0
•••
Did you had cases when you paid for GreatDomains submission, but your domains were not approved?
 
0
•••
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

Scheduled posts now show a small calendar icon
When NamePros posts something for you on a schedule, you will now see a small calendar icon before its date. Move your mouse over the...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back