Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

GreatBugs.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

TUFKATH

Account Closed
Impact
13
It's not very big yet but I hope to have lots of information about many bugs soon. I'm not a big bug fanatic and frankly I don't even like bugs that much but I had a bug-like template so thought might as well go for it and learn some stuff in the process.

http://GreatBugs.com

So what do you guys think?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Its a little buggy (haha) in opera but it looks quite nice in IE. Im not sure if this could be developed any further, but as for a minisite its okay! :)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back