Dynadot

auction GreatBuddies.com BrandBucket BIN $50 Approved@Published $2,275 This name won the .XYZ Challenge

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

London555

Top Member
Impact
greatbuddies

GreatBuddies.com This name won the .xyz Challenge in August ( see the .xyz blog)

Start $30 (listing fee already paid)

$2 Increments

Push to Godaddy acct. Only and Payment via PayPal only within 3 hours of winning the bid.

Auction ends 72 hours after last bid.

BIN $50

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
Attention Seller: You have already been asked politely NOT to offer a domain for sale outside an auction and reminded that you may NOT sell a domain outside an auction once bids are placed. The following line in your auctions is not allowed: "if BB sells this name before auction ends then this auction is void". If you continue to add such a clause that is in direct violation of the rules, we will be forced to take further actions.

Thanks,

•••
Attention Seller: You have already been asked politely NOT to offer a domain for sale outside an auction and reminded that you may NOT sell a domain outside an auction once bids are placed. The following line in your auctions is not allowed: "if BB sells this name before auction ends then this auction is void". If you continue to add such a clause that is in direct violation of the rules, we will be forced to take further actions.

Thanks,
This was done before you told me not after-take a look at the recent auctions-i didnt put it in there once you made me aware of this.

•••
This was done before you told me not after-take a look at the recent auctions-i didnt put it in there once you made me aware of this.
Please edit it out of any auctions that it may still be in to avoid any further confusion.

Thanks,

•••
Please edit it out of any auctions that it may still be in to avoid any further confusion.

Thanks,
Im pretty sure I have already-thank you.

•••

Thanks,
Pretty sure I got them all-i went back 3 weeks.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back