Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain GreatBPO.com any value?

SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Domainboy

Established Member
Impact
4
Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) is a booming industry and expected to rise more in the future. Since BPO is an internet industry and domain is the major key in the internet world, I just hope this domain has a favorable value. I am planning to keep it for a few years. But I am still wondering if its worth to keep or sale it in the present. That is why I need you appraisal on this domain.
Thanks a lot guys!

GreatBPO.com - any appraisal? :santa:
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Good day! Any appraisal?? Thanks.
 
0
•••
Hmmm. Its a short, brandable, generic domain. Any appraisal??
 
0
•••
GreatBPO.com - any appraisal?

I think this domain doesnot make any sense.

Zero for the domain. :imho:


I can see that you have put a nice site in it..
May be you can find somebody interested in it!


Good Luck!
 
0
•••
I'm in agreement with James on this domain. Perhaps you can develop further and increase value.

Zero to reg fee. IMO.
 
0
•••
I never thought that this short domain makes no sense at all since BPO is a hot thing today and in the future. :) Anyway thanks for the appraisal it helps me analyze more the domain. BTW, how would it be valued to an end-user? Let us say a big BPO company?
Thanks all for your appraisal.
 
0
•••
any other thoughts?
 
0
•••
In the real estate world BPO is shorthand for Brokers Price Opinion. It's used when they don't want to pay the cost of a full appraisal on a property. For example, an out of state lender with a foreclosure problem will call a local broker and ask for a BPO of the property.
 
0
•••
Thanks mhdoc for the additional information.
Huh! Why is no one seems to regard the domain for "business process outsourcing"?
Isn't that industry a hot one? Thanks everyone.
Happy holidays.
 
0
•••
Regfee for the name.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back