IT.COM

new gtlds Great Domain Sherpa show with focus on new gTLDs - Worth watching!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Brands.International

MarekTop Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Ive been pre registering gtlds for reg fee since early 2014 ish and am a big fan of gtlds

Many website addresses are being bought not realising that the website address the owner may have paid £1000's for is usually a gtld which can usually be acquired for reg fee

Ive found a great gtld recently available to buy for reg fee which is worth £2k but worth significantly more to the person with the vision for the gtld

The best bit

I didnt buy it lol and its still available to buy for reg fee lol

But if it is still available to buy next week ill buy it and even if it gets bought i might post it in reg of the day etc

Last edited:
•••
But if it is still available to buy next week ill buy it
Hmm, I dont understand the logic here... why wont you buy it right away if you think it is valuable ?

•••
•••
Almost done with the show... The company who purchases singles.club got a steal IMHO but I understand the registrars rational for selling it that low.

•••
•••
Hmm, I dont understand the logic here... why wont you buy it right away if you think it is valuable ?
I knew someone would say that lol

Although ive been buying domains for over 6 years + etc ive never had a sale of more than £10 in total as i am not one for listing domains anywhere as a rule and only buy domains when i have the odd £10 here or there etc my domain name spending over the years has all been me paying out and nothing in sales coming in etc so as and when i get a first decent sale my domain name buying strategy may change

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back