Domain Empire

Gratitude to Atty. John Berryhill

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I want to show my gratitude to John Berryhill http://www.johnberryhill.com/. He's helped me out on another legal matter and he's proven himself to me to be the best Domain Lawyer, bar none (no offense to the other two amigos).

Have you ever seen a lawyer refuse money? I hope it's not improper of me to disclose that John refused to accept the amount I offered and opted for less!!!!! And I thought generous and lawyer were oxymorons. He's so far from your typical blood thirsty lawyer.

Thanks Again John for a job well done,
Bryant Jones
DeluxeNames.com

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I may use him too to do some work. I've heard he's swell

•••
We couldn't get the professional courtesy of a reply to our email or voice message.

•••
C_Reed said:
We couldn't get the professional courtesy of a reply to our email or voice message.

If your unreturned calls/emails happened within the last 2 months, give him one more try. I've contacted him several times over the years and never had this problem. Two months ago I also had trouble reaching him by email. I tried it again a few weeks later and he apologized as he explained that he's been so busy the last two months with, not just an overload of work but obligations at conferences.

•••
Deluxe,

In an unrelated note, I happened to notice that your four signature tags should all be listed as dot coms; however you have only listed the bottom two as such. The top two should instead also read:

BostonDigs.com
TextTrade.com

•••
bluesman said:
Deluxe,
In an unrelated note, I happened to notice that your four signature tags should all be listed as dot coms; however you have only listed the bottom two as such. The top two should instead also read:
BostonDigs.com
TextTrade.com

Thanks for that Bluesman.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back