IT.COM

question Grace deleted domain?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

nomen

Top Member
Impact
I've never grace deleted a domain--probably should have many times--so was wondering what exactly happens to those domains? Is the domain deleted immediately and available immediately for registration? Does a grace deleted domain end up on a daily deleted lists?

Btw, is there any other reliable registrars that offer grace delete besides Dynadot?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have always owned my own mistakes and never graced deleted either but can't imagine chasing it again next day if you thought it was a mistake how do you go back to thinking it is good again.
I would think it is treated like any other deleted name i am sure probably ends up under the control of the registrar. I never have given this any thought. If you wanted it again it could be done with a phone call and a credit card.

Last edited:
•••
I have always owned my own mistakes and never graced deleted either but can't imagine chasing it again next day if you thought it was a mistake how do you go back to thinking it is good again.
I would think it is treated like any other deleted name i am sure probably ends up under the control of the registrar. I never have given this any thought. If you wanted it again it could be done with a phone call and a credit card.

Not the reason why I was asking.

•••
NameSilo lets you delete for free not sure about the others.

•••
I'm wondering if grace deleted domains are visible for, say, expireddomains.net when they get deleted.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back