Watch

Centauri

Established Member
Impact
Hey,

now that GPT (Generative Pre-trained Transformer) is so hyped,
and news GPT .com sold for over $40k,
chatgpt.com valued at $29 bio. recently,

its maybe time to have a small but dedicated thread for GPT.

Do you own any names?

chat-gpt-examples.jpg

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••

USD $68,000 now:ROFL: I don't blame them. Probably once in a lifetime opportunity.​

Still available now up to $100k. Good luck to seller!
INDEX1.PNG

•••

Attachments

• 20230817214542183.jpg
    20230817214542183.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 124
Last edited:
•••
Hey,

now that GPT (Generative Pre-trained Transformer) is so hyped,
and news GPT .com sold for over $40k,
chatgpt.com valued at $29 bio. recently,

its maybe time to have a small but dedicated thread for GPT.

Do you own any names?

Show attachment 229885
I own FlagGpt.com

•••
•••
DubaiGPT .com sold for 1250 usd.
QuranGPT .com sold for 1250 usd.
Congratulations to both buyer and seller. Sales not mine.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230818-185457_Opera.jpg
    Screenshot_20230818-185457_Opera.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 43
  • Screenshot_20230818-185425_Opera.jpg
    Screenshot_20230818-185425_Opera.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 45
•••
DubaiGPT .com sold for 1250 usd.
QuranGPT .com sold for 1250 usd.
Congratulations to both buyer and seller. Sales not mine.
I have DutchGPT.com

•••
•••
GPTearth .com sold, not mine.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
supplychaingpt .com sold for 995 usd, sale not mine.

Attachments

• F4I5ov_WAAA85Xy.webp
    20 KB · Views: 28
•••
any final verdict If gpt is tm???? if so then is it only gpt the 3 letters or anything it combines with too? there are 100 Google site say its tm..showing lawsuit letters etc... then 100 saying not tm... then another 100 say its unclear pending etc... how to know???

•••
•••
any final verdict If gpt is tm???? if so then is it only gpt the 3 letters or anything it combines with too? there are 100 Google site say its tm..showing lawsuit letters etc... then 100 saying not tm... then another 100 say its unclear pending etc... how to know???

Could be a while longer still. The USPTO made an initial decision that "GPT" is a generic term and can't be registered in the U.S., but it looks like OpenAI still has a few more months yet before they'd even have to respond to that. And then, if the USPTO sticks to their initial decision, OpenAI could still appeal to an appeals board, and even a court if they want...

(As for other countries, that's a different story -- looks like they've been more generous with granting it. But OpenAI is US-based and presumably they'd really like to have it domestically.)

•••
A so called 'broker' wants me to transfer my domain to him, so that he help me to market and sell it. For those who may used brokers to sell their domain, please is that how it works? This is because I'm not comfortable with such an arrangement.

•••
A so called 'broker' wants me to transfer my domain to him, so that he help me to market and sell it. For those who may used brokers to sell their domain, please is that how it works? This is because I'm not comfortable with such an arrangement.
Don’t transfer the domain to any broker because you may get scammed or cheated .

Broker can ask you to change name server to a specific landing page or his brokerage company to promote and market the domain .
but to transfer the domain thats a huge risk in my opinion .

•••
Its Fraud

•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back