Watch

Centauri

Established Member
Impact
Hey,

now that GPT (Generative Pre-trained Transformer) is so hyped,
and news GPT .com sold for over $40k,
chatgpt.com valued at $29 bio. recently,

its maybe time to have a small but dedicated thread for GPT.

Do you own any names?

chat-gpt-examples.jpg

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I think fixating on the GPT keyword might be a red herring. Maybe OpenAi rebrands it soon and they already bought AI.com.

"chat" as a keyword combined with AI / tech / deep learning etc. might fare better long term.

For example I have: chatbot.xyz, chatbot.tech and the one I'm most proud of: deep.chat

Last one I'd develop myself before I sell it too cheap. Had a 10k offer two years ago and I'm glad I didn't sell it that cheap.

•••
•••
ConservativeGPT
I put these up for only $80 each on godaddy auctions. I wasn’t allowed to put the trump one up.

safegpt.com

doggpt.com

rapgpt.com

footballgpt.com

vpngpt.com

creditgpt.com

trumpgpt.com

debtgpt.com

hostgpt.com

weedgpt.com

hostgpt.com

repairgpt.com

reviewgpt.com

dnagpt.com

shoesgpt.com

vacationgpt.com

careergpt.com

bettinggpt.com

gamergpt.com

energygpt.com

astrologygpt.com

rentgpt.com

nycgpt.com

supplementgpt.com

childgpt.com

realtorgpt.com

roomgpt.com

friendgpt.com

ispgpt.com

toysgpt.com

dollgpt.com

marketplacegpt.com

deliverygpt.com

licensegpt.com

degreegpt.com

pythongpt.com

gpsgpt.com

yogagpt.com

hostinggpt.com

optionsgpt.com

fraudgpt.com

•••
High interest and traction in StopGPT(.)com for the last couple of days.

1677055102738.png

•••
•••
•••
•••
chtgpt.com sold. Not my sale.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230223-025129_UC Browser.jpg
    Screenshot_20230223-025129_UC Browser.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 78
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
DescriptiveGpt.com

Offer any price

•••
Transform your business with XiGPT.com - the ultimate domain for companies focused on cutting-edge #AI, #chatbots, #openai, and other advanced technologies. Whether you're in the #healthtech, #fintech, or #edtech space, XIGPT.com has everything you need to build a strong online presence and stand out from the competition. Use it to showcase your latest #innovations in #predictiveanalytics, #robotics, #autonomousvehicles, and more, and connect with customers on a whole new level. With its strong, memorable name and endless branding potential, XiGPT.com is a must-have for any business at the forefront of digital transformation. #digitalfuture #disruptive #techrevolution #artificialintelligence

Suits in the areas of : #XIGPT #AI #chatbots #openai #healthtech #fintech #edtech #innovations #predictiveanalytics #robotics #autonomousvehicles #digitalfuture #disruptive #techrevolution #artificialintelligence

xigpt ~com

xigpt new chatgpt.jpg
xigpt gpt, chatgpt, gpt domains, gpt names, gpt domain, gpt brand, gpt brands, google, bard, o...jpg

Last edited:
•••
•••
AI-Open(.)com is a premium domain name that is available for purchase. This domain name is ideal for companies and organizations in the field of artificial intelligence (AI) that are focused on openness, transparency, and collaboration.

The potential use cases for AI-Open(.)com are many, including:

* An AI consultancy or services firm that specializes in providing open and transparent AI solutions to clients across different industries.

* An online community or platform that brings together AI professionals and enthusiasts to share knowledge, collaborate on projects, and promote open source AI software.

* An AI education and training organization that offers courses and workshops on open source AI tools and technologies.

* An AI research organization that conducts and shares research on open and transparent AI systems and their impact on society.

*An AI startup that uses open source AI technologies to build innovative products and solutions that benefit customers and society.

Overall, AI-Open(.)com is a powerful and memorable domain name that can help companies and organizations establish themselves as leaders in the field of AI while emphasizing the importance of openness and collaboration in this rapidly evolving industry.

AIOPEN.jpg

•••
•••
•••
•••
Can a registrar deny me to buy a domain containing the GPT letters?

•••
•••
•••
•••
🤖 advicegpt.com

🤖 firefoxgpt.com

🤖 domainergpt.com

🤖 gptcompliance.com

🤖 atmgpt.com

🤖 gptatm.com

🤖 g-p-t.online

🤖 g-p-t.store

•••
I am currently finalizing a deal to sell a group of "7 GPT domains" for €7.000 Euros @ Sedo, with my account rep.
The offer/agreed amount has been accepted and the transaction will be set up shortly.

please note:
1) the names will remain confidential
2) I own around 240-250 GPT names

Last edited:
•••
Here is all my GPT-related domain names.

gpt.luxe

LUXE is the first open top-level domain to combine Ethereum blockchain innovation and security with easy-to-use domain names. It allows users to abandon the confusing, meaningless strings of numbers required for cryptocurrency transactions in favor of something short and memorable, like yourname. luxe
cgpt.shop
gpt3.best
gptROBO.com
GPTboutique.com
BoutiqueGPT.com

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back