Watch

Centauri

Established Member
Impact
Hey,

now that GPT (Generative Pre-trained Transformer) is so hyped,
and news GPT .com sold for over $40k,
chatgpt.com valued at $29 bio. recently,

its maybe time to have a small but dedicated thread for GPT.

Do you own any names?

chat-gpt-examples.jpg

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GTP is prononced like Geppetto who made wooden AI at that time. How strange!

Last edited:
•••
webGPT .net
e-GPT .com

Last edited:
•••
You got good marketing skills 😀
May be or may be not.

I have sold many domains to other domainers, and they later sold to endusers in a very good prices.

Why i do this?
- Because we don't know which hand reg domain will sell or which one'll not sell.

- Many domainers have not enough time to watch every thread, and that is possible they're missing a domain who later could be sell to enduser.

- So is our responsibility to invite domainers on our sell page if they like they can buy or bid and that's why i posted link here.
I hope you understand, and Thank you!

•••
•••
I have these short ones in .com:

EV-GPT
IQ-GPT
SpecsGPT
GazeGPT
RaidGPT
ClanGPT
ArtsyGPT
EthicGPT
DegreesGPT
EntrustGPT
SniperGPT
gptVRse

•••
I have these short ones in .com:

IQ-GPT

Possibly useful info for you: I sold the unhyphenated version (iqgpt. com) for $1,999 some weeks ago.

•••
I currently have one of my gpt domains for sale at $29,999, as it seems the price of gpt domains are rising and supergpt.com sold for that price (Won’t say the gpt domain I’m selling in this specific reply as it could be marked as a promotion).

Is $30k too steep for these types of domains?

•••
GptClear.com
Chatgptspy.com
ChatgptRock.com

•••
I currently have one of my gpt domains for sale at $29,999, as it seems the price of gpt domains are rising and supergpt.com sold for that price (Won’t say the gpt domain I’m selling in this specific reply as it could be marked as a promotion).

You are shooting for the moon, to be honest

•••

Where is the source that superGPT sold for +$29,000?
The latest viewable price at archive was $3,995

1685888040750.png

and even that is not a proof for the sales amount because the owner could have done the deal by imported lead where it sold at $100 to another reseller or could have changed its pricing within the time it sold.

Or did i miss something (statement from the seller f.e.)?

•••
Where is the source that superGPT sold for +$29,000?
The latest viewable price at archive was $3,995

Show attachment 239198

and even that is not a proof for the sales amount because the owner could have done the deal by imported lead where it sold at $100 to another reseller or could have changed its pricing within the time it sold.

Or did i miss something (statement from the seller f.e.)?
I thought the tweet said that that BIN price was 29k?

I don’t understand, maybe I am looking at the tweet wrong. I’ll lower the price for my domain either way

Last edited:
•••
I thought the tweet said that that BIN price was 29k?

I don’t understand, maybe I am looking at the tweet wrong. I’ll lower the price for my domain either way

No problem mate - it was no front against you. Just did a due dilligence of that sale and can't find the data of that sales price.

Maybe @MustaAras himself can clear things up where he got that price tag.

My guess is that he took its actuall pricing from domainr.com:
1685893457970.png

But i found out something more.

The new owner do not use a whois privacy so we know who owns it now.
It is:

1685894663950.png

and after some more research we find this from his linkedin:

1685894769785.png

So my guess is that he bought it at wholesale pricing (maybe even a few $100) and listed the name now for $29,000. Clearly no enduser sale up here.

Last edited:
•••
No problem mate - it was no front against you. Just did a due dilligence of that sale and can't find the data of that sales price.

Show attachment 239201

It is:

Show attachment 239203

and after some more research we find this:

Show attachment 239204

So my guess is that he bought it at wholesale pricing (maybe even a few $100) and listed the name now for $29,000
Ohhh, thanks

•••

Show attachment 239201

It is:

Show attachment 239203

Show attachment 239204

So my guess is that he bought it at wholesale pricing (maybe even a few $100) and listed the name now for $29,000. Clearly no enduser sale up here.
That’s a fine research man!
I think you are right
It’s him that has the domain for sale at 29K now.

Last edited:
•••
Radio test results for "GPT" and the spelling breakdown stats, for the ones aiming the type-in "GPT" traffic domains:
1. "GPT" : 52%
2. "GBT": 17%
3. "GBD": 9%
4. "GPD": 7%
5. Others: 15%

https://radiotest.me/global/result/gpt

Capture.JPG

•••
UрshоtGPT
gptUрshоt

coms

Last edited:
•••

Show attachment 239201

It is:

Show attachment 239203

Show attachment 239204

Are you Danny Sullivan or this guys is your friend ? You doing free advertisement here ? You can but please don't tag my name...

when i look whois i get different information for supergpt.com
Screen Shot 2023-06-05 at 3.08.08 AM.png

Plus i know the buyer. i sold him another gpt domain before, He told me the the price...

•••
Are you Danny Sullivan or this guys is your friend ? You doing free advertisement here ? You can but please don't tag my name...

when i look whois i get different information for supergpt.com
Show attachment 239217

Plus i know the buyer. i sold him another gpt domain before, He told me the the price...

Don't know that guy.

Did the whois request right at domainr.com:

https://domainr.com/supergpt.com?q=supergpt

1685906463693.png

Its excatcly what is shown on your request. But your page doesn't show registrant datas only registrar.

Last edited:
•••
Don't know that guy.

Show attachment 239219

Its excatcly what is shown on your request. But your page doesn't show registrant datas only registrar.
so yeah this guy is the seller.

whois update time is 2023-05-16 . So you are not sharing the recent whois data, FYI domain transfered 3 days ago.

Screen Shot 2023-06-05 at 3.25.06 AM.png

Please before being sure with your data/information don't tag my name again.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Possibly useful info for you: I sold the unhyphenated version (iqgpt. com) for $1,999 some weeks ago.
Thanks! Looks like it was to an end user as well, they've build a site on it now

•••
Don't know that guy.

Show attachment 239219

Let me be more clear. The “whois data” you shared was updated 2 weeks ago. 2023/05/16

But the domain sold in the past 5 days. So apparently you’re giving us information about who is the “seller” not the new “buyer”

And i do know the new/latest buyer, that’s the reason i have the confidence to share the sale with the price.

Aras

•••
•••
•••
Let me be more clear. The “whois data” you shared was updated 2 weeks ago. 2023/05/16

But the domain sold in the past 5 days. So apparently you’re giving us information about who is the “seller” not the new “buyer”

And i do know the new/latest buyer, that’s the reason i have the confidence to share the sale with the price.

Aras
What is the reason you publicly stated someone else’s sale? Why not the seller do it for themselves? And then you get upset about being tagged when you posted it publicly to Twitter.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back