Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain Gov.co.in

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

wot

Top Member
Impact
3,798
Yes, I know you have seen it before but I am getting regular offers and it is now attracting over 900 hits per day (if only I could get better ppc :) )


I have turned down numerous high $xxxx, but what would you consider to be fair value:?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Such an awesome name. Nothing less than $30k, possibly more

Q : How much parking revenue is it making every month?

Good Luck
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back