IT.COM

Got screwed at Managed.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I paid for a dedicated server, it took seven days to get it up and running. I keep getting an error message saying that it is not setup right. I emailed support several times, no response. I called the number listed, got some girl in sales and said she couldn't do anything about it, and that I would have to email support. I then asked for a refund. 3 days I have been calling and emailing and asking for a refund and they will not respond. Does anybody know how I can get my money back? I paid with paypal debit card.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
MilkyLicker said:
I paid for a dedicated server, it took seven days to get it up and running. I keep getting an error message saying that it is not setup right. I emailed support several times, no response. I called the number listed, got some girl in sales and said she couldn't do anything about it, and that I would have to email support. I then asked for a refund. 3 days I have been calling and emailing and asking for a refund and they will not respond. Does anybody know how I can get my money back? I paid with paypal debit card.

You can always start a dispute with PayPal but you may first want to tell us what was the error message so maybe we can help you ?

So, what is your problem with the server ?

Cheer,

Matt

•••
Yes it was a problem with the server. I couldn't figure out what was wrong and they wouldn't help me. No response from their support or anything. So I stayed with my current company and asked for a refund. No refund. I can't start a dispute through paypal cuz I used my debit card and it will not allow me to dispute the charges. HELP!!!!!!!!

•••
I thought that you could dispute any charge with PayPal, but we don't have the Debit Card option here in Australia, so thats probably the difference.

I would suggest that you tell managed that you perform a chargeback via your credit card through paypal (they don't know if you are using a credit card or debit card) and I am sure you will get a response.

•••
i'd suggest just to get a refund from paypal, no pont trying to get it right

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back