Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Got an offer on gamble.ec

Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

mrizos

Established Member
Impact
4
I got an offer on gamble.ec of 2,000 USD. I turned it down. I'm looking for about 4,000 USD for this domain. Does that seem too unrealistic to your guys?

I just figure I'll never get another name that good again.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I definitely would have taken the 2k!

Great single keyword, but unfortunately .ec doesn't have a big succesfully sold list.

You should always check namebio.com, search around on google, to check your extensions popularity, sells, if your name dropped recently, etc.

Ah, what the he11 do i know. I'm a newbie. I wouldn't listen to me.

Anyways, guess you can't turn back now. I wish you the best, and maybe you will receive that 4k offer!
 
Last edited:
0
•••
For what it's worth, I turned down an offer of $30k for Gamble.us... My situation may be different though as I'm waiting until online gaming is legalized in the US before selling it.

If he's willing to pay $2k then I'm sure he'll consider $3k. Good luck.
 
0
•••
mrizos said:
I just figure I'll never get another name that good again.
I rather think you'll never get another offer that good again :gl:
I would seriously consider the offer. 2K is not bad given that the TLD is not really hot and the aftermarket is limited at best. Don't forget that there is a $150 ownership transfer fee if you are non-Ecuadorian.
 
0
•••
Cool man, thanks for the info

redtophank said:
I definitely would have taken the 2k!

Great single keyword, but unfortunately .ec doesn't have a big succesfully sold list.

You should always check namebio.com, search around on google, to check your extensions popularity, sells, if your name dropped recently, etc.

Ah, what the he11 do i know. I'm a newbie. I wouldn't listen to me.

Anyways, guess you can't turn back now. I wish you the best, and maybe you will receive that 4k offer!

dcmike77 said:
For what it's worth, I turned down an offer of $30k for Gamble.us... My situation may be different though as I'm waiting until online gaming is legalized in the US before selling it.

If he's willing to pay $2k then I'm sure he'll consider $3k. Good luck.

ok, thanks, that makes me feel better :)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back